Annons:
Tagegyptian-arabian
Read 2514 times
Granja Del Toro
2017-05-23 12:36

It all began with Cass Ole

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

My love for the black arabian horse as well as the breed started when I was a young kid when I first saw the beautiful black stallion Cass Ole, who was a black straight egyptian arabian stallion, more knows as the black in The black stallion movies. I remember i got goosebumps when I saw Cass Ole race in that movie, the freedom and the pure power, strength, speed, determination, the fire, the endurance the stallion had, where he was racing.  I myself found myself wanting to race with a black arabian stallion like that one day. Feel the power, the speed and the freedom from a racing horse. And only the thought of it gave me goosebumps. I looked at the black stallion movie almost every day and decided that one day I will have a black arabian stallion like Cass Ole. Sadly I have not had that luck yet, since black arabians tend to cost quite a bit. But I managed to get myself a dark bay stallion that looked almost black. His name was Amigo and he loved to race. When racing with Amigo in one of the trott track not far from the stable where I had him, I was absolutely in pure HEAVEN. We both where! In the future I plan to get myself a black egyptian arabian stallion, my very own Cass Ole, and that day I will for fun race against my beloved boyfriend, who is an Aztec native indian, that has, believe it or not, used to race in the native indian Relay horse races, where they do not even use any saddle during the race.  I fell in love with the breed simply because the breed is much like me, spirited, loyal, compassionate and loving.

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: